Isobrite is the first T100 lightweight polycarbon watch with 10 year battery life, sapphire crystal, two tritium markers on the unidirectional bezel, 200m water resistant watch on the market. The "T" rating measures the amount of tritium in a watch. The higher the rating the brighter the watch will be. All other manufacturers of polycarbon cases have a rating of T25. We guarantee this watch to be brighter than any other polycarbon watch or your money back. The brightness is not the only unique features of this watch that sets it in a class of its own. Please check out the features and you will find this the best lightweight polycarbon watch available period. 2 years warranty. Why do T100 watches last so much longer than T25 watches?
The Isobrite T100 watches contain approximately four times the amount of tritium gas as the T25 watches do. The higher volume of tritium gas results in a much brighter visible illumination combined with a much longer life span of illumination. The Isobrite T100 watches will have a life span that is approximately twice as long as the T25 watches. Plus, at 25 years the T100 watch will have the same visible illumination that the T25 watch started out with. By that point the tritium in a T25 watch would have become fully decayed and barely visible. On the other hand, the T100 watch will continue to glow for approximately 50 years. Armourlite warranties only watches purchased from an authorized Amazon dealer.
- T100 makes this watch up to 4 times brighter than T25 watches
- T100 illumination lasts up to 50 years, which is double the life of a standard T25 tritium watch
- T100 represents the latest technology in tritium watches and makes seeing the time in the dark much easier on the eyes
- Ultra lightweight carbon-fiber reinforced case combined with scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- T100 Super Bright (Green, Orange) Tritium