Moving technology, unique Danish design and a piece of contemporary history. Exclusively for the AUTOMATIC COLLECTION, BERING has worked together with Miyota to develop the VITUS 1728 precision timepiece, which is charged continuously and reliably by the movement of the wearer’s arm. The glass case-back of the watch is an eye-catching feature which reveals the fascinating intricacy and details of the watch's movement.With its clean lines and elegant appearance, the watch is a stylish accessory for any occasion. The watch has a delicate silver-toned IP plated Milanese mesh strap and a shiny stainless steel case, made of pure, high quality, medical-grade stainless steel (316L). The matching black-toned Sunray dial, whose second hand is wound by the wearer’s arm movements, gives the watch a modern touch. A two-tone 24 hr time and date indicator adds the finishing touch to the appearance of the sophisticated dial. The dial is protected by an especially hard, crystal clear and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, framed by a bezel of fine stainless steel.
- The BERING watch has a highly scratch-resistant and flat sapphire crystal covering the black sunray dial
- Automatic Watch Collection | This collection is charged continuously and reliably by the movement of the wearer's arm | Automatic movement
- The case is made from silver IP-plated medical grade (316L) stainless steel. The case is 43MM in diameter and 12MM in thickness
- The strap is made from silver IP-plated milanese consisting of medical grade (316L) stainless steel. The straps length is 200MM and the width is 20MM
- Water resistant up to 3 ATM / 30 meters / 98 feet | General resistance to rain, splashing, accidental submersion and showering. Not suitable for swimming or bathing