Pebble – A shape outside the norm. KiBiSi is among Scandinavians most influential design groups today that merges the faculties of its founding partners; Bjarke Ingels, Lars Holme Larsen and Jens Martin Skibsted into a symbiotic hybrid of design, architecture and ideation. Inspired by the smooth pebbles along the Scandinavian coast, these three masters of their trade have worked with BERING to develop Pebble watches with a shape outside of the norm. High quality stainless steel, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and the Milanese bracelet, which is colour-coordinated with the case perfectly combine minimalist Danish design and maximum material strength.
- The PEBBLE COLLECTION watches are designed with recycled ocean plastic and has a shape outside the norm
- The minimalistic BERING watch has a highly scratch-resistant and flat sapphire crystal
- The glamorous case is made of high-quality, gold IP-plated Stainless Steel (316l). It is 6 mm wide and the diameter is 34 mm
- The strap is made of high-quality, gold IP-plated Stainless Steel (316l). It is 185 mm long and 16 mm wide
- Water resistant up to 3 ATM / 30 meters. Protected against rain and water splashes